The Mission of Ladbrook Park Golf Club is to provide our members, guests and visitors with a quality golfing experience within a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
This we will do with a team of well trained and highly motivated staff, working together to make our Club an enjoyable and affordable place to play golf and socialise.
The golf course is always our main priority and the Club is committed to continuous improvement through pro-active course management.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a Club in which all members can enjoy the benefits of good golf and good fellowship.
- To ensure the course is fit for purpose as one of the foremost challenging courses in the West Midlands.
- To strive to exceed the expectations of visiting clubs and societies, our members and their guests through its facilities, its dining, and event organisation.
- To provide a positive work environment, training and career opportunities.
- To manage the finances for the long term benefit of its members, and its long term survival.