Excellent catering is an integral part of a successful golf club whether it is meal after a game, a casual visit to the clubhouse or a formal social function, good food and drink will enhance the experience.
The vibrant atmosphere in the clubhouse quality catering and excellent bar service encourage members and visitors to make full use of the facilities.
Our award winning caterers, are renowned for their Fine Dining with a comprehensive menu supplemented by mouthwatering daily and evening specials. They are very proud of the Gold Standard Certificate awarded by Environmental Health in February 2011 for the catering facilities' excellence in hygiene, cleanliness, safety and management.
The kitchen will cater for your every need, from a large selection of freshly prepared light snacks to full three course meals throughout the day and evening.
Click here to see the current menu
Typical specials served during the day are:
- Gammon Steak, chips and vegetables
- Steak and Ale Pie, new potatoes and roast vegetables
- Pork fillet en croute served on a raspberry and beetroot salad
Typical specials served in the evening:
- Roast Rack of English lamb with Dauphinoise potatoes and red currant and mint gravy
- Individual Beef Wellington with seasonal vegetables and potatoes